|上大论坛 >> 求职招聘 >> 浏览帖子||█|
|【Intel 上海全职】Software Engineer||浏览：331 回复：0|
|zfhr 发表于：2019/3/14 17:16:10||编辑 1 楼|
【Intel 上海全职】Software Engineer
We all live in Data today. Data is growing exponentially in internet, data center, AI, cellphones, IoT, autonomous drive etc every day around the world. Memory and data storage are the essential flesh and blood to today's tech industry. Intel is the industry leader in this fast growing area. And you have the opportunity to join us in reshaping the memory and storage technology to the future.
You will be part of the NVM/SSD Engineering team responsible for Product Development Software Engineering and ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp for NSG's high performance, revolutionary NAND & Optane Solid State Disk Drives in our ODM, also own Test Code & Firmware developments independently for new and derivative Media/SSD products. You will work with Development Engineering, Systems Engineering, Firmware, Hardware, Material and NSG's SSD ODM to help develop and verify proper test capability/improvements, to ensure adequate quality of Intel-branded Media systems and SSD modules.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Making significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits. Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods. Developing and debugging complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Designing and carrying out experiments to identify failure root cause and fix validation.
- Performing electrical failure analysis using available tools.
- Support Component & SSD qualification, test flow/method development, yield improvement in ODM.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, etc.
- Fluent in Oral/Written English.
- C/C++/python coding experience. Familiar with PC system, Windows/Linux applications
- Quick Learning Skills.
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills and the ability to work well with teams outside of Intel, both in the US and Asia.
- Experience in NAND/DRAM memory would be a plus.